Monday, September 12, 2011

Sic Semper Terrainus!

Hello Everybody!

I have been working on painting one of my two arcane fulcrums that I have bought a couple of weeks ago. I believe that I have made enough progress to begin showing it off. Most of the work so far has been in the pedestal that rests at the top. At this point, I would consider it to be 100% complete. The tower its self still has a long way to go.

Sadly, I was even lazier taking pictures of this than I was with the work on my Bloodthirster. If you are interested in knowing the details of how I painted it to this point, ask and you may receive.

And now, without further ado...








If you haven't been able to tell yet, all of the photos on this blog so far have been taken with my iPhone 4. The only reason that I mention this is that I was too lazy to separate out the HDR and non-HDR versions of the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment